All reviews yogurt the penthouse continental breakfast rooms are small in town st john downtown location ferry dock each morning the hotel is clean other guests within walking distance perfect location great hosts bottled water small fridge renting a car
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

We returned from St John a couple weeks ago. We stayed with Denise and David at Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel.
It was amazing as were the hosts!!!! The location cannot be beat. The rooms are adorable and very clean. Denise and David were available for advise and to visit with.
The morning breakfasts were delicious and freshly baked goodies were available daily along with oatmeal, yogurt, fruit and coffee. A perfect start to the day.
Thank you so much Denise and David. We will see you in January!!!!!!
Trina and David.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2018

This boutique hotel is very nice, clean and so convenient. Located in the heart of Cruz Bay - you can get to every restaurant, store and bar - just by walking. The owners are warm and welcoming. You must stay here! They had a lovely continental breakfast in the morning -which was perfect to start the day. Denise and David (the owners) - made us feel at home. Warm caring people! The Island has recovered well from the two category 5's and the beaches are to die for. I highly recommend that you stay at this hotel - you won't be disappointed!!!

Room tip: We stayed in the suite - which was spacious and lovely.
Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank Karla P
Reviewed September 11, 2018

We go to St. John each year and while we have a villa, we could not stay there due to the storms. Our friends regularly stay at the CBBH so we knew the place. It was a no brainer where we'd stay when we visited after the storm. We could not use the Villa but could not stay away. This place is awesome. It's exactly what it claims to be - a boutique hotel. Denise and David become friends from day 1 and make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. Recommendations and assistance in getting a boat to Jost was most helpful. We will be back in the spring to stay again. I highly recommend this to anyone for a day or a week or longer! Enjoy!

Room tip: All are good. We had third floor in front.
Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

My husband and I are yearly May visitors to St John. While we were there in May we knew we had to come back ASAP. Sincw we were both off for the a few days for the 4th of July and it would be St John Festival, we thought that would be a perfect time to return. I contacted the owner of the unit we were staying at in Cruz Bay but they were booked. I had heard good things about Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel so we stopped by to check it out. It was very charming and spotless. We decided to boook it upon our return home.

The four nights we spent here were perfect. The rooms are small but we have realized over the years that St John is one destination in which we are NEVER in the room. A typical day for us is out by 9 AM, return around 4 PM, quickly change out of our bathing suits for happy hour, come home to shower and out again by 6:30 for sunset and dinner and the home to bed. The rooms are spotless and provided everythign we needed. The owners are extremely hospitable and friendly. The included light breakfast is a huge and totally sufficient. The huge perk was the cooler with ice!

I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking to stay right in Cruz Bay. The location is absolutley perfect. We will definatley be back. We have realized that once a year is not enough for us.

Date of stay: July 2018
3  Thank NYBeachLover
Reviewed July 9, 2018

My friend and I stayed one night at this hotel and the service was EXCELLENT! Walking distance from the ferry and beach, restaurants and shop nearby. Room had AC comfy beds and a running shower that’s all we needed after a fun day at the beach. WIFI was kind of spotty in the rooms had to come out in the lounge area for better service. Breakfast was simple, oatmeal, yogurt and homemade cookies! Fingers crossed! I will be returning next year with my husband.

Date of stay: May 2018