Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel
Gallows Point Resort(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
$475
$395
St. John Inn(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
$209
Estate Lindholm(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
$325
$284
Orbitz.com
$203
TripAdvisor
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort(South Coast)(Great Value!)
$283
$170
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyogurtthe penthousecontinental breakfastin townst johneach morningferry dockdowntown locationmini fridgeother guestswithin walking distancelocal bakeryowners and staffperfect locationplace to staysmall hotelspent one night
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I had the best vacation in St. John and that had a lot to do with how perfect our hotel worked for us.

Location is sties away from everything. No need to rent a car unless traveling to other side of the island. Cabs are easy to catch, beaches are easy to get to and all restaurants are right outside.

Rooms are smallish but totally clean and updated. Can be loud at night but Cruz bay is a small area and all hotels are close to the bars.

We will be back!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Loved our hosts. Extremely friendly and helpful with any and all questions. Would stay there again in a heartbeat. Don't need a car if you stay here. Can walk to all places in Cruz Bay and can easily catch the bus for farther out travel or rent a scooter from right next door. Served a wonderful continental breakfast each morning as well.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at your hotel. The room was clean, safe,
and comfortable, the staff was very nice and helpful, and the location
was perfect. I live in the Virgin Islands, so I will be frequenting your hotel whenever we shoot over to STJ.....I highly recommend this property!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Definitely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Cruz Bay! Well kept, comfortable and super convenient to everything St. John! Excellent value and the owner/operators couldn't be more friendly... Highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I found Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel online and booked a 3-night stay to visit St. John for the first time for the purpose of arranging details at a large resort for my daughter's wedding in Jan. In addition to the location within easy walking distance of the ferry, many restaurants and bars, shops, and all kinds of activities, I found David, Denise, and Michelle very personable and freely sharing of helpful info and tips. They truly made their B & B my home away from home. Nancy M

• Stayed: October 2013