“Sand in your toes and rum in your hand...”

High Tide Bar & Seafood Grill
Ranked #22 of 59 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Like the waves that crash on our beaches, our islands are full of people that come and go. Like the boats that leave our docks filled with guests that want to stay, our gates wave goodbye to friends who want to remain for one more drink, one more bite of the best the ocean has to offer, or one more minute of closing their eyes and smelling the salt in the sea and listening to the caress of the ocean against the sand. We know your time here is precious, everyone comes here to escape, to go on adventures with people they love the most. Here, we make it our vocation to help you experience the best of what the Virgin Islands has to offer. Our chefs have mastered both local and international cuisine, bartenders have figured out the best way to put spirit in our spirits, and all of our staff is happy to see you. Honestly, we think there's no better backdrop to relax with friends or family, close that business deal, or even make the life-long commitment to the person you love the most. We'll see you when the tide comes in.
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Fun place to have a great meal. I came in wanting a 'normal meal' aka something without fries. Bartender suggested chix parm which was excellent and it hit thespot!

There are newer reviews for High Tide Bar & Seafood Grill

Reviewed July 14, 2011

I love the High Tide! Best bartender ever...Holly!! Had the best drinks--Cruzan Confusion....YUMMO!! Located right by the ferry dock. Heard some great live music. Only had an appetizer of chicken wings & there were very good. I was at this bar this past October but I think it is much better now that there is a new owner. Great place with wonderful views of Cruz Bay!! Try it out, you will not be disappointed!! Thanks Jimbo!!

Reviewed July 12, 2011

We have been going to high tide during all of our trips over the past three years. The service has aways been stellar and quite accomodating. The drinks are strong and inexpensive. The view is great. Everyon told us "Go to the beach bar. It's great." We didn't think so after trying it 3 times. High tide was cleaner. The food was better. The view was just as good. I am a big fan. We find all of the food to be fresh and well made. Not spectacular but good. The service shines and they have been great to my young son every time we have gone there.

Reviewed July 8, 2011

We stopped here while wandering around the island. I selected this place based on the positive reviews on Tripadvisor and that our discount card from the Westin Resort got us 2 free frozen drinks (which were some of the best on the island). It was the middle of carnival season there so they were sticking with the lunch menu all dinner, which we had the fish tacos and jerk chicken wrap. Both were excellent. They were a tad pricey but welcome to the Virgin Islands, everything is a bit pricier. Plus, did I mention the food was excellent? The live guitar player was nice (but at the time wasn't the steel drum type calypso island music I was looking for....but after awhile I relaxed back and enjoyed the tunes....even meeting the guitar player later to compliment him on his music).

Reviewed July 5, 2011

We ate here for lunch two times during our stay on the island. The first time was with a group of 5 (3 adults & 2 kids), and the second time was with a group of 9 (5 adults & 4 kids). We all enjoyed the food and the service was quick.

My favorites: the Painkillers rock!!!!!, the conch fitters rock!!!!!, the mahi sliders are great, and so are the fish tacos! And you get to enjoy the wonderful food and drinks with a fabulous view of the ferries coming and going from the ferry dock.

I would return in a heartbeat!

2  Thank Kristen W