We love the island of St. John and have been going there for years. We usually stay in another resort but decided to try out Grande Bay this time. We are so glad we did. There are so many good things to say about this resort from the location to the rooms. We stayed in a 1 bedroom on the lower level which was perfect. Can't say enough about the view!! Love having our coffee and mimosas every morning and cocktails in the afternoon looking over Cruz Bay watching the boats come and go. The location of the resort is a plus for not having to rent a car or pay taxis. Within 2 minutes walking distance of Cruz Bay bars, restaurants, and shopping it is so easy to come and go as you want. This was one thing that made us realize how convenient it is to stay here.
The rooms were spacious and clean. Can't say enough about friendly people who work there. Everyone was also pleasant and helpful and willing to go our of their way to do whatever they could to make our stay perfect.
We will make this one of our favorite places to stay in St. John.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay