Grande Bay is located in Cruz bay, at a walking distance from the ferry point. It has good amenities like a swimming pool and hot tub with a deck area with awesome views of the sea and the mountains. All the condos have a great view of the waters. We lived in the upper row of condos, which may have offered a better view. The condo was really well furnished. The kitchen had everything that we needed. It was very clean when we arrived. The pictures on tripadvisor reflect the truth.
1) Pool, hot tub, gym, deck
2) Views from the balcony
4) Water sports' rental available right outside the building.
5) Many good eating options in town (all within walking distance)
6) Easy to take taxis to any of the beaches from the taxi stand in town.
1) The beach right in front of the hotel cannot be used much as a beach since there are many boats just around there. Yet, it is fun to play there for some time and the water is super clear. This is not really a big deal since you can get to many of the nice beaches via a fun taxi ride within a few minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay