We stayed in this 4th floor penthouse to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary. Chose Grande Bay because of it's proximity to all of the conveniences of Cruz Bay and were not disappointed! Very tastefully appointed and kitchen was well-stocked , however we only used the coffee maker and fridge ;) Having a parking spot in the garage allowed us to rent a jeep and explore the island by day and return to Cruz Bay for dinners and walking around the town by night. Absolutely beautiful views from porch and lanai. Would highly recommend. Zozo's restaurant is absolutely outstanding. Reserve a chair at the bar for dinner at sunset! My only complaint was that the condo is located closest to the beach bars, so when there was a live band at one of these places such as Joe's, do not plan on sleeping before 2-3:00am! Would return to this villa regardless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay