We have stayed at Grande Bay twice and are headed back again this fall. The resort is only a few years old so everything is still quite new. The properties are individually owned so the furnishing will vary from unit to unit, both of the properties that we have stayed in were very nice and fully equiped for a day at the beach. My favorite part of Grande Bay is the location, your just minutes from the Cruz Bay restaurants, shopping, the Ferry and the Taxi's. No need to rent a car while staying at Grande Bay. We have stayed at several condo properties on St John and none compare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay