My wife and I went for a 4 day get away to St. John's. We rented from an owner of one of the Grande Bay units. Our room was beautiful with a full kitchen, balcony view, and great access to local restaurants and a tranquil view of the bay where residential ships were docked. The resort was clean, peaceful, with great access to Cruz Bay's restaurants and shops. The rental had beach chairs, and coolers. While not immediately near the spectacular beaches, access to the beaches via local taxis was relatively simple. The beauty of St. John's is what you envision when thinking of a tropical get away. If you are okay with not being right near a swimming beach, this is definitely the place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grande Bay Resort & Residence Club is situated hillside overlooking Cruz Bay on St. John in the US Virgin Islands. Set near Wharfside Village, this St. John condominium resort overlooks the emerald and blue waters of Cruz Bay and St. Thomas to the east and the British Virgin Islands to the west. Offering nightly rentals (min. 2 nights) and fractional ownership opportunities in the heart of "Love City". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grande Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Bay Hotel Cruz Bay
- Grande Bay Resort St. John/Cruz Bay