“Another excellent snorkel/tour around St. John”
Review of Sadie Sea Charters

Sadie Sea Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome Aboard!!Come join us on one of St. John's most recognizable boats for an experience that is second to none. Allow Captain Tom & First Mate Amy to guide you around the waters surrounding St. John and come see why it is called the "Jewel of the Caribbean".Sadie Sea is a U.S. Coast Guard licensed and inspected 40' Lindsey Trawler with shaded seating downstairs and a sunny upper deck to satisfy whatever your cruising pleasures may be. Sadie Sea can carry 37 passengers in U.S waters and is perfect for large groups or for a more intimate experience we can take a minimum of 4 passengers.Come to see what can be seen only from a boat and leave with a lifetime of memories and stories. We have many different trips to satisfy your tastes and adventure styles, or come up with your own itinerary and the boat is yours for the day.
Oswego
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Another excellent snorkel/tour around St. John”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is the 2nd trip for me on Sadie Sea around St. John for a truly excellent tour of the best snorkeling & views of the island. Capt. Tom & his mate Steve just seem to know just about everything that is worth knowing about the island & the best snorkeling spots, even about some boat owners and locations. Their knowledge of local history was amazing (I'd been reading some to see if I could stump them on some questions: nope!). Several snorkel spots were new to me this year, all very worthwhile, several were favorite stops. Wish I had had another day or two take the Sadie Sea for more. The lunch was as memorable as I remember from a year ago--and would compete with those of high-end restaurants in Cruz Bay. All included. Even if you want just a pleasurable tour around the island with well informed individuals, this would be it.

Visited January 2013

Bonita Springs, Florida
“Best Day of Our Vacation”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is our 3rd trip on the Sadie Sea! Captain Tom and Amy could not have been better hosts!!! We had a group of 8 including a 2 1/2 and 5 1/2 year olds. The adults had fun while the children had a blast!!! Tom and Amy were able to make it a great experience for all. We went to Foxy's Taboo on Diamond Cay in Jost Van Dyke. So delicious for lunch. The Bubbling Baths at Diamond Cay were great and worth the hike. We also experienced some great snorkeling! Our entire group said this was the best day of our 10 days in St. John!!!!

Visited February 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“Awesome boat and crew”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We had the pleasure of being on island for the first annual Dinghy Poker Run. What a fun time . By far the best part was our time on the Sadie Sea. Fun with a capital "f". Very comfortable boat with a great captain and crew. They made sure everyone had a great time and the boat gets the award for most hospitable. I will definitely book a charter with them next time we are on island.

Visited October 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great boat & even better Capt!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

While in the islands for New Years, I managed to land a trip on the Sadie Sea. I would highly recommend this as a "must do" to anyone visiting the islands & make sure you take advantage of the Captn's extensive knowledge of the area... he's got some pretty cool stories!

cheers,
robb

Visited January 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sadie Sea Charter and a Great Crew”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We visited St. John for the first time at the end of October. The weather was all that was promised. We had the opportunity to be on the Sadie Sea twice. It was my first snorkel experience and Captain Tom delivered with the right location. His First Mate, Amy, led me by the had to see some amazing sights on my first trip. We would HIGHLY recommend a trip on the Sadie Sea with the Larson's as Captain and First Mate. As a retired member of the Coast Guard we certainly felt in good hands with Tom. Looking forward to our next trip.

Visited October 2012