“Cute Villa with AMAZING Views!”
View From patio Tropical Orchid Queen Size Bed
Tropical Orchid Queen Size Bed
Second view of Tropical Orchid bed
Tropical Orchid Living room
Tropical Orchid Patio
From entry door to parking
Tropical Garden  Ocean View Dinning
Queen Mahogany Bed with view to Ocean
From Queen bed to Ocean View
Parking stairs
Along Garden Path
Looking back at villa from garden
Rock wall in Garden
Grotto in Garden
Rock Wall in Garden
Entry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

4.5 of 5 bubbles Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Mishkovic...
Brooklyn, NY
“Cute Villa with AMAZING Views!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

My husband and i rented this villa during the week of Christmas (high peak season). The villa was perfect for us. It was a one bedroom with a full kitchen, bath, patio with unbeatable view, living room and our own BBQ grill (which my husband loved). The owner, Jacqueline Perry, was our island ANGEL! She was so kind to us the whole time and really made sure we were happy and comfortable. My husband and I missed her a lot once we left the island after spending 8 days there. She is such an amazing person! We will definitely be keeping in touch with her and staying there when we go back!

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Our view. Our space in the villa. Most of all, the owner Jacqueline!
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Dec 29, 2011
Thanks for your kind words. You are a delight to say nice things.
I have worked hard at making Tropical Garden comfortable for my guests. New stove, refrigerator, microwave and last friday a new HOT TUB. Queen size bed with hand carved headboard and new mattress.

And to think you are my guest that had the power outage. What a time. My daughter was here and we all laughed, in the dark looking for all the things I had set a side, just for a power failure. We came through with lights and garden solar lights. Ready now.
choose the "happy way",
Owner
ronkoplus
Madison,WI
“Beautiful seclusion.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2011 for a stay in April 2011
people found this review helpful

Thank you Jacqueline for letting us share your beautiful view and peaceful location. We stayed in the Unit Tropical Gardens, a comfy 1 bedroom unit with a 5 star patio view. I'd do some restaurant reviews, but actually our best meals were the ones we had on that patio, with fish we cooked on the grill in our private garden. The unit is simply furnished, but had everything we needed that we couldn't bring...beach chairs and a cooler.
We went diving every morning and exploring every afternoon. Being only about 10 minutes from the ferry dock, it was easy to get into Cruz Bay for quick trips, or restaurants or groceries.
This isn't the granite countertop, swimming pool/beach complex unit some people are looking for. For others, like us, the price is very reasonable and comfort of the location and surroundings was priceless.

5 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Tourists
Management Response
May 6, 2011
Thanks so much for your review!

When villas look simple and clean my guest feel at home. I make sure my guests have all the amenities I have for my visiting family. Ready to go beach chairs, cooler and beach towels. The view of the ocean is spatular and seen from lying on your side in the queen bed is special. Just open your eyes when you wake and there is the view you dreamed of. Tropical Garden is the favorite villa of several of my guests. Some of my guests have returned for many years. Like the guest who have come every year for the last 7 years and another guest this year will be their 9th year.
Happy Days In The Sun,
Owner
FastEddie...
Brighton, Michigan
“Excellent Vacation Rental for Rest & Relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
people found this review helpful

I would highly recommend this vacation rental for people who are looking for beautiful surroundings, rest and relaxation. The location was gorgeous as it overlooked Great Cruz Bay, St Thomas and the beautiful Caribbean Ocean. The rental was clean and secure and provided us with all the amenities we needed. The owner was wonderful, very accomidating and made us feel part of the family. We had a great time and definately would go back to St. John's and stay at this vacation rental again.

5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2010 for a stay in February 2007
person found this review helpful
5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 5 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2010 for a stay in March 2010
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing