“Good BBQ”
Review of Candi's Barbecue

Candi's Barbecue
Ranked #29 of 57 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: It is really a small shack type place but has the most amazing bbq i have had in the carribean. please contact me with any Q's.
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The BBQ and "Come Back Sauce" was awesome. Our food was prepared while we waited. The portion sizes were huge and the food tasted really good. My friends from Trip Advisor told me to try Candi's out while on the island. Our group was very satified with the meal.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We are from TN (home of some good ribs and bbq) and we are still talking about Candi's ribs!! They were delicious. They are a sticky rib, so if you are a "dry rub" person, just be aware. They are the perfect blend of spicy and sweet. We got a huge amount of ribs and two sides with each order. It was $22 and we took them to our villa. They were super nice and this seemed to be very popular with locals...which is a great sign. Go! It is great!

1  Thank ashmc
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Passed by here everyday and decided to stop in. Ribs were great and the price was great too. Closed on Sundays.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

So happy to come back for your ribs as soon as we got on island. This is our first stop because I've been craving these ribs for a solid year, in between visits! Candi's serves large portions of delicious tender ribs with your choice of sauces. Her fries fresh hot and crispy, and best eaten immediately, just take a spot at a table! Her rice and beans is also excellent.
She serves other dishes including fish an shrimp and steak, but I'm a rib fanatic and want nothing but ribs from Miss Candi! Prices are unbelievably reasonable. The best on the island, I believe. Just can't say enough about Candi's. Thank you so much honey, I'd be heartbroken if you were closed next year!

1  Thank mindehankins
Reviewed May 2, 2012

this place had really good food, with very large portions! it was not too expensive, cheap place compared to many of the other restaurants on the island.