“vegetarian food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“vegetarian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

We are both vegetarians and this deli had a good selection of items for us to choose from and the food was excellent.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank CeciliaF991

“A place for everyone...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in to grab a frozen #coffee drink and lunch to take to the beach with my sister and a friend. While waiting on line we ran into Island regulars, foreigners and visitors to St. John like me. I was told that THIS was the place for a great breakfast, lunch or snack!!! I was given great advice and had a wonderful sandwich once we made it to Maho Bay!!! I even returned after the day at the beach for another Espresso Delight!!! OMG-YUM!!! #goodfood #FOJ

1 Thank JBrock29
New Jersey
“My go to place when on STJ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Third trip and Deli Grotto is still my go to place for coffee, baked goods , a quick breakfast or picnic lunch also good if you want to just bring something back to eat at villa. Nice outdoor cafe type dining for people watching or one of the few places with air conditioned indoor dining. News papers and wifi are a plus. Their fresh fruit bowls were more reasonable and fresher than what was available at market. A good selection of beverages from water to wine. Convenient parking at mongoose junction is a big plus as well.

2 Thank NewJerseySurfsup
ND
“Great Place for breakfast or lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stopped by for breakfast, and wanted to stay for lunch too after seeing their pasta salads. My husband is a pancake guru and loved theirs. My breakfast croissant was great too. We had a frosted Coconut/Pineapple cake for dessert after breakfast because it looked so great-and it was. We even bought another dessert to go. We wanted to buy their chicken curry for lunch, but had no cooler and were too full to eat more. Try this place--they have so many good choices and locals were there recommending so many of their options available!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Kathy S
Bradford, Massachusetts
“Quick lunch stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Stopped in for a little something to tide me over to dinner. Went with the Blueberry smoothie. It was a bit icy and seemed to have a lot of seeds. The missus went with a banana smoothie which I sampled and it was quite good. I also got a chocolate macadamia nut cookie which was excellent. The air conditioning was a welcome relief on a hot day, as was the smoothie.

• Visited November 2013