“Most Excellent. ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

The hardest part is trying to decide what to order. I think I've had all of their sandwiches and they are delicious. You can sit inside or outside. A great spot to grab food for the beach on St. John.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We just ordered the home baked bread and chocolate coconut bars but both of these were delicious. They sliced the bread for us which was a large round loaf. The chocolate coconut bars were so delicious that we came back and ordered more.. The prices here are reasonable for St. John.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I stopped for lunch one afternoon. I had the balsamic marinated portobello, but it was like eating pure vinegar, too much. My husband thought his sandwich was good, but nothing super special. I did return almost everyday for their pastries. They have a great selection on the island and everything was really good. Banana bread was a tad dry, but tasty and everything else we tried was fantastic. Highly recommend the pastries. Will go to Sam and Jacks for sandwiches.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We always stop here to pick up lunch on our way to the beach. Very fast service. Good value. They have salads and good smoothies too.

1  Thank Tondelaya
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Bought a couple sandwiches for our trip on the dingy to the beaches. They were large and filling for the typical island price for food. Open early so plenty of time before rental to have made fresh.