“Very good steak”

Cruz Bay Prime
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed at the Westin and ate at Cruz Bay Prime one night when we were too tired to go into town.
We didn't have a reservation but it was easy to get a table. The view from the restaurant is really great, I would recommend going up there just to see how pretty the view is.
Since we were on vacation and didn't want to deal with leftovers, my husband and I split a 16oz ribeye, a salad and some sides and it was the perfect amount of food. Their mac & cheese is sooooo good.
If you like steak and want to have a nice meal, I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We arrived at the Westin on St John after a very long 10 hour trip. We had a lovely relaxing dinner here that night. The service was excellent and the food and drinks were too. It was very nice not to have to leave the hotel after a long and tiring journey.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nice restaurant, beautiful atmosphere, with great romantic views, grass-fed beef and an extensive wine list, if that's your thing. Staying on St John, one expects, and does not complain about, high prices. But CBP seemed higher, for food that was good but I've certainly had better. Would we return? Yes.

1  Thank BuyEuros
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The food and service were pure first class. When the waiter was busy the manager was there serving us. Personable, excellent, and succulent. A must. The steak was prime grade and tender and flavorful. It was perfectly cooked. Good wine recommendations. Funny to travel to an island and have the best Steak in a long time. Stuffed Mahi was to die for.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal experience tonight. The ribeye is one of the best cuts of meat I have ever had and was cooked perfectly medium for me. The crab cakes were okay and the sides were nice