“Beautiful Day”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Beautiful Day”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We took a 1/2 day sail and snorkel excursion today on the Kekoa. It is a beautiful vessel and we enjoyed our time onboard. I wished for a longer day aboard...it was such a relaxing experience. The crew of 3 chicks was nice to see-girl power I guess...They were awesome. I would recommend this sail to everyone. Nice, low key and relaxing.

Visited September 2012

New Haven, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Day Sail!!!!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Absolutely Wonderful Day Sail experience!!! Outstanding day sail, terrific captain and crew, fantastic boat with a great history!!! Highly recommended. Don't miss out! Sail Kekoa!!!

Visited August 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun relaxing Trip”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I went on this sailing trip with Kekoa Sailing Adventures while staying on St. John. It was the best sailing trip I have taken (I have been on 3differwnt trips with different companies) this was by far the best trip and company I have been with. The place they took us to snorkel is The prettiest reef I have snorkelwd in The Virgin Islands (and I have snorkeled many) . We went to Jost Van Duke for lunch at Focus which I highly recommend we then went to Whites Bay to The Soggy Dollar Bar where you can get the best Pain Killer in the Caribbean. Beautiful beaches, wAter etc... Could not ask for a better Crew very personable and accomadating. Will definitely boom another trip next time we are there

Bay City, Michigan
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Kekoa Sailing/Snorkeling Trip to Jost Van Dyke”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My friend and I were lucky enough to be able to take a day trip on The Kekoa to Jost Van Dyke the second week of August. The trip was approximately 5 1/2 hours in length and it was absolutely perfect and everything that we hoped it would be and more! There were 12 guests on the boat and a wonderful captain and crew of four. The whole adventure was personalized and the crew went above and beyond to make sure the passengers had everything we needed and then some. After boarding the boat I realized I left my sunglasses back in my room. One of the crew was nice enough to loan me a pair so I didn't have to squint all day! There were plenty of refreshments provided with a real homey touch. The bread and mango chutney were homemade by the boat owner's wife and were very good. I would like to give a shout out to Annie who introduced me to the "brain killer" after were were finished snorkeling. Totally awesome. Anyway I again wanted to highly recommend this charter. It was worth the price and I will go again when I return to St. John. Thank you.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank BeachLover1966
Needham, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kekoa Sailing”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Absolutely a must do if you love the sea and what's under the surface. Beautiful boat with a fabulous history. Awesome crew that make it safe yet very fun. A great day on the water. Great snorkeling at a very reasonable price. Enjoy!

Visited June 2012