We had the best time at Garden by the Sea. Breakfast on the deck watching the birds and iguanas was the perfect start of our day. Then we got plenty of advice on the best places to go and the must sees. After hiking or snorkeling we came back to rest for a bit before heading into town for dinner.
On our wedding day, Michael and Carol were kind enough to give us a ride out to Trunk Bay. They stayed for the ceremony so Michael could take some pictures for us. Then they took us over to the Ocean Grill for our wedding supper. They really went above and beyond to make sure our special day was perfect. Then they surprised us with champagne in our room when we came back from dinner.
We will be back someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden by the Sea B&B is a quaint colorful Caribbean home with gingerbread trim nestled in lush gardens with coconut and banana trees; nesting birds, iguanas, and peacocks. We are located in Estate Contant and Enighed – a neighborhood just a short walk to Cruz Bay and 1 block from Frank Bay Beach. We offer three private rooms ,each with its own personality , all with individual air-conditioning and bathrooms . Our beautiful outdoor living room is for all to enjoy whether reading a book, listening to music or just relaxing with a sunset cocktail. Every morning, wake up to a full hot homemade breakfast served on our tropical Terrace, surrounded by nature . Once your belly is full, head off for a day full of adventure. We lend beach bags, chairs , snorkel equipment and towels along with coolers and Metal water bottles for your convenience. After a long day of sun and fun, enjoy a good nights sleep in our cozy beds and make Garden by the Sea your carribean home away from home! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Garden By The Sea Hotel Cruz Bay
- Garden By The Sea Bed And Breakfast
- Garden By The Sea B&B St. John/Cruz Bay