I very really write a review, but having stayed at Garden By The Sea for the second time and again having a great time, I was prompted to write. This is a small intimate B and B on the lovely island of St. John. The rooms are all very unique, some with open air showers. What makes it so special are Mickey and Frank. I want to thank them personally for such a lovely time. They both are very knowledgable about the island and offer great suggestions on how to plan your day or where to eat. A shout out to Capt. Phil on the Wayward Sailor for a great day of sailing and snorkeling. So not only are they helpful, but Frank has a wicked sense of humor and great to talk too and Mickey is so sweet and very creative. Please buy one of her paintings or craftwork, as I did. It will constantly remind you of them and the great time at GBTS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden by the Sea B&B is the quintessential Caribbean home: bright, colorful walls; local art and paintings; gingerbread trim; lush gardens with coconut and banana trees; & nesting birds, iguanas, and peacocks. We are located in the heart of Estate Contant and Enighed – a funky little neighborhood within walking distance of Cruz Bay and 1 ½ blocks from Frank Bay Beach. Your hosts have lived on St. John for over 12 years and are very familiar with the island and the national park and are very willing to help plan your daily activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Garden By The Sea Hotel Cruz Bay
- Garden By The Sea Bed And Breakfast
- Garden By The Sea B&B St. John/Cruz Bay