Our first visit to Gallows Point Resort was in 2000. Since then we have returned at least eight or nine times. Sometimes we have another couple join us. We always arrange our accommodations thru the Gallows Point Resort desk and usually request a specific unit. We have had units on both the ocean view side and the harbor view side but prefer the ocean side as it is more peaceful and the view of St. Thomas is spectacular. We love St. John and always stay here. It is within walking distance of the town of Cruz Bay with it's shops and fine restaurants. It is easy to tour the entire island from this location. The beaches are beautiful and never really crowded. Most times there are just a few visitors. We have arranged for sailing and other activities at the Concierge Desk and Gift Shop. The ferry provides for an easy day trip to St. Thomas or the British Virgin Islands on a daily basis. It is a wonderful place and one you will fall in love with after your first visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a 5 acre peninsula in Cruz Bay. Our spacious 1 & 2 story units have fully equipped kitchens with dining area, King size bed, Satellite TV, Central A/C. in room wireless internet, full living room and private balconies all with ocean views. The resort offers full maid service, pool with hot tub, concierge service and a small gourmet grocery. Eat at our fine dining restaurant or take a 5 minute stroll to town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gallows Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallows Point Hotel Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Resort St. John/Cruz Bay