I cannot say enough great things about this property. My husband and I just returned from a wonderful 4 night stay in unit 9C. The property is absolutely beautiful, and it is very convenient to the restaurants and shops in Cruz Bay. Because St. John is so busy this time of year, we were not able to rent a car; however, we found that we really didn't need one. We were able to take a taxi to any beach we wanted to visit- even Waterlemon Cay at the farthest end of the island was only $10 per person. We ended up spending much less on taxi fare than we would have to rent a jeep. Back to Gallows Point- we awoke each morning to the sound of ocean waves and tropical birds singing. We loved being able to open all the windows and doors for an "open air" beach atmosphere. The snorkelling at the property was just as good as any snorkelling we did in other places on the island. Also, having your own kitchen is wonderful. We went grocery shopping and got food for lunch and breakfast, and the property even provides a cooler if you want to take a picnic to other beaches. The property restaurant- Zozo's, was very busy!! I suggest making a reservation as soon as you arrive on your trip. We were unable to get reservations for any night we were there; however, we did get take out one night, and the food was amazing. The people in the room next to us said they have been coming to this property every year for the last nine years. He said he knows lots of people who come here year after year because it is so nice. My husband and I are already talking about when we might want to return for a family trip. We absolutely LOVED our stay, and were sad to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a 5 acre peninsula in Cruz Bay. Our spacious 1 & 2 story units have fully equipped kitchens with dining area, King size bed, Satellite TV, Central A/C. in room wireless internet, full living room and private balconies all with ocean views. The resort offers full maid service, pool with hot tub, concierge service and a small gourmet grocery. Eat at our fine dining restaurant or take a 5 minute stroll to town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Gallows Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallows Point Hotel Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Resort St. John/Cruz Bay