Stayed for 5 nights and found the resort to be well maintained, the staff helpful (checked us in early without complaint), and the room very well appointed and clean. The views are great I. agree that this is little or no beach and the wake from passing boats would make it a challenge for kids snorkeling. My only complaint is noise. My room was directly across from ZoZo's. Most night's diners were there til after 10pm. You can mediate it by closing the windows and turning on the air conditioning and a fan but otherwise it's pretty loud. Further than that the ferries are loud as well from the other side. I think if we came again we would stay on one of the side streets. I loved the little gift shop with the sandwiches (very good) wine and beer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a 5 acre peninsula in Cruz Bay. Our spacious 1 & 2 story units have fully equipped kitchens with dining area, King size bed, Satellite TV, Central A/C. in room wireless internet, full living room and private balconies all with ocean views. The resort offers full maid service, pool with hot tub, concierge service and a small gourmet grocery. Eat at our fine dining restaurant or take a 5 minute stroll to town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Gallows Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallows Point Hotel Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Resort St. John/Cruz Bay