We wanted a quiet escape, but close to great places to eat and shop, with a specatacular ocean view and close water access, and romantic/high-quality accomodations. We got all that and more. The snorkeling (this was our first time) right outside our back porch was our second best experience among the 7 beaches where we snorkled. Excellent resort with wonderfully kind staff. The only negative was that there was loud sidewalk construction going on during the day, but we are not taking points off our review because we were given a 30% discount along with advance warning for that reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a 5 acre peninsula in Cruz Bay. Our spacious 1 & 2 story units have fully equipped kitchens with dining area, King size bed, Satellite TV, Central A/C. in room wireless internet, full living room and private balconies all with ocean views. The resort offers full maid service, pool with hot tub, concierge service and a small gourmet grocery. Eat at our fine dining restaurant or take a 5 minute stroll to town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Gallows Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallows Point Hotel Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Resort St. John/Cruz Bay