We had perfect weather in mid-October. This private complex is clean, beautiful, perfectly located on the outer point of Cruz Bay. Best on the island. We had a lower unit with an ocean view towards St Thomas, snorkeling & pool with hottub just a few feet away, and the staff was fantastic! Our condo had just been renovated w/new appliances, granite countertops, glass-front cherry cabinets. Coffee maker, microwave, full-size fridge, disposal, etc. We even had an in-room safe, and the BIGGEST shower I've ever seen with plenty of room for our snorkel gear. Since I was traveling with my sister & brother-in-law, I slept on the hidabed and it was very comfortable as well. I fell sound asleep to the crashing waves each night. The grounds are lush and I felt very secure. Restaurants, bars, shopping, etc. was all within walking distance! I can't wait to bring my husband next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a 5 acre peninsula in Cruz Bay. Our spacious 1 & 2 story units have fully equipped kitchens with dining area, King size bed, Satellite TV, Central A/C. in room wireless internet, full living room and private balconies all with ocean views. The resort offers full maid service, pool with hot tub, concierge service and a small gourmet grocery. Eat at our fine dining restaurant or take a 5 minute stroll to town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gallows Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallows Point Hotel Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Cruz Bay
- Gallows Point Resort St. John/Cruz Bay