Lavender Hill Suites
Gallows Point Resort(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
$475
$395
St. John Inn(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
$209
Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
$196
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
Secret Harbour Beach Resort(Benner)
TripAdvisor
Frenchmans(West End)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslaundry roomwrap around balconybeach towelsthe kitchenmini grocery storest johnshort walkwithin walking distancetiled showerdeck furniturecondo unitexcellent place to staysliding glassboats coming and goinggreat view of the harborlovely poolferry dock
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2006

Having travelled the globe and stayed in all sorts of hotels, motels, hostels, etc, and even in working in the luxury hotel business for close to ten years, I truly have never had a more pleasurable experience than that of my stay at Lavender Hill Suites on St. John in August of 2006. Yes, of course, the setting is exquisite and the Virgin Islands are an endless wonder in and of themselves, but Lavender Hill made every single aspect of the vacation all the more enjoyable. The comfort, the accoutrments, the location and proximity, the serenity, the staff (an appropriately small but incredibly knowledgable and resourceful group in servicing our needs), the unparalleled views, the style, all the way down to the finest detail (someone picked us up at the ferry and drove us to our front door even though it was only 100 yards away!!! Awesome!); everything was just so perfect. I challenge anyone to find a better overall experience on St. John than we had at Lavender Hill Suites. I simply cannot say enough good things about the stay. I will most assuredly return, and happily so!

9  Thank ratedpg71476
Reviewed August 13, 2006

I just returned from a week long stay in St. John and my stay at the Lavender Hill Suites exceeded any expectation I had. Not only is it convenient to the bustling Cruz Bay area (we walked almost everyday), it has its own sense of seclusion as well. The view is terrific, the suite was more than we could have ever needed, the kitchen completely ready to cook in, cable tv and cd/radio if you want the ammenties of home, laundry facilities stocked for your usage, and the stafff helpful, available, and scarce all at the perfect times! If you want to create your own special time without the hoity toity all-inclusive resort feel, Lavender Hill is the place to book. I cannot imagine staying anywhere better on St. John!!! Thank for creating one of the best vacations of my life!
Tracy Generalovich, Jackson Hgts, NY, USA

4  Thank serbianprncss
Reviewed July 29, 2006

Let me tell you once you go down you won't want to come home. The views are unbelieveable from any room you stay in. 3W the room I stayed in would be the type of two story room I would live in. It was so fabulously decorated.

You couldn't ask for a better place to stay in on the island of Saint Thomas. From the rooms to the views, the whole place as a whole was incredible. Gary, Brian, and Matt are so nice. They always made sure our stay was the best it could be. All we had to do was call Matt and he did whatever in his power to help us.

The places to eat there are so different from one other; every place has something else to offer that the others don't. Also, we had the opportunity to visit the BVI; that day trip boat ride was the icing on the cake.

I would completely recommend staying at Lavender Hills Suites. One thing I wouldn't recomment is flying American Airlines.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank paulie21
A TripAdvisor Member
Moscow Mills, MO
Reviewed April 17, 2006

My wife and I spent a week in April 2006 in St John USVI. We stayed at Lavender Hill Suites in Cruz Bay. Lavender Hill made our vacation most enjoyable. The location is excellent and our suite was just about perfect. The staff was very cordial and helpful. We look forward to a return to St John and will only consider Lavender Hill.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 5, 2006

We went to St John's for a girls only long weekend in January and had a lovely stay at Lavender Hills. We stayed in unit 12E, which had am amazing view of the harbor from the balcony. The decor was charming and the beds comfortable. We especially loved the location. Very easy walk into Cruz Bay. We never did use the pool (the beaches are too fantastic on St John), however it looked very clean. We did take the beach chairs, beach towels and cooler, which were suipplied by Lavender Hills, to the beach each day.

Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2006