For the price, you can't beat the location, service, comfort, and value offered at Coconut Coast Villas. This was our second trip to St. John (had previously rented a large villa) and we weren't sure if this place was going to live up to our expectations. However, when we arrived, we were pleasantly surprised. First, the location can't be beat. You are within walking distance to Cruz Bay, yet the neighborhood is quiet and peaceful. Second, our 2nd floor studio had a wonderful view of Turner Bay and the Caribbean Sea. We especially enjoyed eating breakfast out on the balcony each morning, listening to the gentle waves breaking on the cobblestone beach below. Inside the spacious studio, the two beds (one queen and one twin) were comfortable, the kitchen was functional, and the bathroom was surprising large. Lastly, the main reason to stay at Coconut Coast is for the excellent service provided by its wonderful hosts, Mickey and Frank. This couple genuinely enjoys welcoming people to this beautiful island and are most helpful with any request for information or guidance. They made us feel right at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay