We stayed at Coconut Coast for a few days in early June, 2004. We were very, very pleased with the accommodations for the price we paid. Our room was neat and clean, and very amply appointed. Yes, they could spend a bunch of money for a beach, etc. but then they'd also have to charge more. The location right on the water was wonderful - especially falling to sleep at night listening to the water breaking on the shore right below our room. The owners and their cat were very friendly. We never even knew there was a sewage plant anywhere near it - no smell at all. We thought they were just dredging the inlet - no noise at all except during the day when we were out anyway. We WILL Return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay