A wonderful location on Turner Bay on St. John. Our trip to St. Thomas started with a seven day live aboard sailing school. When that trip ended we easily walked to the St. Thomas ferry located at Red Hook where we then called Coconut Coast Villas and David met us at the Cruz Bay ferry and he brought us to the villas. Within five minutes we knew this was the exact location we needed after our working vacation. The hotel offers free use of snorkel gear, beach chairs, coolers, etc. Cruz Bay is a five minute walk through a private wooded path and the views are spectacular. We didn't rent a vehicle, everything we needed was within walking distance. Lots of restaurants, bars, grocery stores, banks, shops were right in Cruz Bay. We were sad to leave after only a two night stay. When it was time to leave, Julie took us to the ferry at Cruz bay where we then took a ferry directly to Charlotte Amalie and then a short taxi ride to the airport. My husband and I can't stop talking about our stay at coconut coast villas and we are trying to figure how soon we can return and stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay