CCV has everything you could possibly need to enjoy your stay on St John, staying here was the best! My boyfriend and I stayed for 6 days and we had a seriously wonderful time here. Julie and Dave were so incredibly helpful from the very beginning - from picking out what room we should stay in to advice on what beaches we should go to. I totally owe them because I really really wanted to see turtles at Maho and had snorkeled too far to the side - they sent me back the next day with directions and I got to swim with turtles inches away from me!
Location: Amazing. You are on Turner Bay and next to a salt pond. CCV is a close to town (10 min walk) but far enough away for peace and quiet. The shortcut route to town is a 3-4min path to Frank bay. We loved taking this path to see the wildlife at the salt pond and to watch the sunset on Frank Bay. The path is only available until sundown but the long way back is a leisurely stroll.
Rooms: All the rooms face the Turner bay which is fantastic because you are lulled to sleep by the sound of waves every night. I loved sitting on the balcony every morning with my morning tea. We stayed in the Petrea suite which is one of the best rooms because it was super close to water. The other ones that were in the same building were Lily, Ginger Thomas, Orchid and Poinsettia (I think). Rooms had a fully stocked kitchenette with full fridge, AC, screen doors, ceiling fan, cooler, WiFi. Everything was clean and super cute.
They have a white board with the day's forecast and special events. We never used the pool or hot tub but they looked nice. We were just too busy enjoying all the beaches. There are beach chairs, towels, toys and snorkel gear available for free. Julie set us up with a jeep rental at the time of our reservation which was so key to enjoying our vacation.
I cannot stress enough how wonderful and helpful Julie and Dave were. They picked us up and dropped us off from the ferry and all of their restaurant recommendations were spot on - and I consider myself a foodie!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay