Just got back from a blissful week on St. John staying at Coconut Coast Villas. The location is perfect - right on the ocean and a short walk into town for dinner. (A jeep is a must for during the day to visit all the amazing beaches). We stayed in the Orchid Studio and the view from our balcony was stunning. It was the perfect spot for breakfast and a pre-dinner drink. We loved the casual, beachy decor. The suite was a good size and it was well equipped with everything we needed. As the other reviewers have said - Dave and Julie were the perfect hosts. Julie's tip on turtle sightings was spot on! We would definitely go back to Coconut Coast and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay