My wife and two teenage daughters just returned from our first visit to St John and our stay at Coconut Coast was outstanding. Our hosts Julie and David were very helpful providing us with information on places to eat, swim, and and explore. We cannot thank them enough. Our room had a porch overlooking the ocean and we went to sleep hearing waves, and then woke up and had breakfast on the deck overlooking the ocean. We are walking distance from town, and a short drive to the beaches on the north shore. Relaxing and comfortable. We are planning next year's trip already. Highly recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay