Our family had a wonderful week long stay at CCV. I wish it could have been longer. The location on Turner bay is perfect. It's very quiet and peaceful but just a short walk from the shops and restaurants. It was great having a kitchenette to prepare a relaxing breakfast to eat on the private balcony overlooking the ocean. We rented a car to get to all the beaches and I would recommend this. Each beach on St. John is more beautiful than the one before it. Dave and Julie are wonderful hosts who gave us great advice on everything from where to snorkel to where to eat. They provide beach chairs, towels, coolers, beach toys and snorkeling gear. The best part of CCV is the sound of the waves on the shore as you drift off to sleep in a cozy bed after a day spent in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay