I hesitate to share of my choice to stay here after a St Johns accom. research, but what ta heck. This place was stress free with no nickel/dimeing. An honor system of helping ourselves to amenities for the beach AND snorkeling [on the house]. Lulled to good night sleeps with the rocks rolling out with the waves. Had coffee, oven baked rolls, and fried eggs out on our private open porch. O.K. so you drink alot of coffee, bring extra. Need a firm mattress bring a pill, or do not want a wake up call from roosters along with 7:00 a.m. first ferry crusing out past your ocean view porch than perhaps go another place. As for my family it will always be this villa, good Lord willen!! Katie Tim and Angela from mn.January 2014
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay