My husband and I LOVED our stay at Coconut Coast. It was our first trip to St. John and we couldn't have imagined a better place to be our home base as we explored the gorgeous island. The rooms were very comfortable and nicely appointed. We loved our private and spacious balcony. We ate breakfast out there almost every morning before we headed out for the day. Having the kitchen and mini fridge was very clutch!! We found the prices to be such an incredible value compared to the other lodging establishments on the island. The views from all of the rooms are spectacular. I've never slept so well as I did at Coconut Coast. The sound of the water breaking on the rocks was so soothing. It is not a sand beach but you won't miss it at all as some of the most gorgeous beaches in the world are a short trip away. We loved the secluded pool and hot tub and found it was the perfect way to unwind after a long day of exploring. The most notable part of our stay was the AMAZING hosts, Liz and Tom. My husband and I love to travel and we both agree that we have never experienced more hospitality than we did that vacation. Liz and Tom were incredibly attentive without being overbearing. They were proactive about making suggestions of things to do, places to see and great restaurants in the area. All of their recommendations were spot on and made our vacation so memorable. They are truly hands on managers and couldn't be any nicer or more personable. Liz even noticed I had a bit of a sunburn one day and the next thing I knew she was bringing me a bottle of aloe vera gel to my room. I mean seriously when is the last time that has happened at a hotel?? I just can't say enough about Liz and Tom. They truly made our vacation one of our all time favorites. We can't wait to go back!!!!! I would highly recommend Coconut Coast for families, groups, and couples alike. You won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay