This place is great for couples.. The rooms are perfect if you are not expecting a 5 star resort... They are simple, clean, accomodating, the view is to die for... the porch sits right on the water, there is no beach it is all rocks, but it is beautiful.. It is in an area that is hard to find, and near a salt pond..It is close to town, within walking distance (during the day)..We usually stay at the Westin which is very expensive, for the price this place is a gem.... I would stay here again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay