My wife and I just returned from a week long stay at the Coconut Coast villas in St. John and could not have been more pleased with our stay! When we last visited the Virgin Islands we stayed at the Westin for our honeymoon and loved our stay, however we didnt get to experience the island as much as we would have liked, so upon our return we stayed here and absolutely loved it. The owners (Frank and Mickey) could not have been kinder or more helpful. We had actually planned to come here in 2010 but got snowed in during a blizzard and couldnt get to the island, Frank and Mickey worked with us to reschedule our trip and we didnt lose a dime. They are the epitome of great people running a great family place. If you are going to St. John, you have to strongly consider starying here and experiencing all the island has to offer! Cant say enough great things about Coconut Coast Villas! Looking forward to coming back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay