My wife and I just got back from 9 days at the Westin...a great resort in terms of amenities, service, and style. Beach was just OK, but very functional.
We had an Ocean Front room - make sure to get one (about 10 yards to the Caribbean). Heavenly beds as advertised, Beach Cafe good...forget the rest...Plenty of great spots to eat in town...Since this was off-season, it wasn't crowded...not many screaming kids running about!
Cruz Bay = good town for dinner + don't miss Woodys!
Take a day trip to Jost Van Dyke for the #1 Beach in Caribbean at Whites Bay..and great snorkeling...
Taxi fares expensive = to get in town (2-3 miles) and back was $10pp...doesn't seem loke a lot, but it can add up. Also, unless you plan on coming back every year, forget the "90 min. timeshare" pitch....
All in all...we'd come back again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach, The Westin St. John Resort makes for the perfect island retreat. Stay in spacious rooms with ocean views from private balconies or patios. Guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin St. John Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- The Westin St. John Resort Cruz Bay