My husband and I spent 8 beautiful and magnificent days at the Westin in St. John from March 31st through April 8th. The trip reminded me of the show "Fantasy Island". When we arrived at the airport the Westin staff were there to greet us and immediately took us to the ferry. Upon arriving at the Westin we were greeted by even more terrific staff that were waiting with room keys in hand, rum drinks, and staff to take us directly to our room. Our room was more beautiful than I ever expected! Our stay was the most memorable vacation that we have had. In February we had stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Oahu and were very disappointed with the level of customer service. A few years ago I had the opportunity to vacation at the Westin in Maui and was extremely pleased with the facility and staff. The staff at the Westin St. John solidified my belief that the Westin truly knows the meaning of customer service.
The peace and tranquility of the hotel and island will definitely have us returning. Thank you to all the wonderful staff for making our stay unforgettable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach, The Westin St. John Resort makes for the perfect island retreat. Stay in spacious rooms with ocean views from private balconies or patios. Guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TravelUp, Jetsetter, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin St. John Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- The Westin St. John Resort Cruz Bay