We just returned from a week stay and had a wonderful time! We rented a 3 bedroom villa, 1 bedroom villa and a studio villa for 14 people. The only downside of that was the distance between us in the 3 bedroom villa and the other two. It was quite a walk to the villas up on the hill but the shuttle service was excellent and prompt. All we had to do was call for a shuttle and it was there within minutes. The units were well kept and had everything we needed. This is a time of year when a lot of restaurants in Cruz Bay are closed so we didn't get to try out a lot of places but all the more reason to return to St John and this amazing resort!
Bring bug spray!! The "no see ums" are terrible this time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 1,200 feet of private beach, The Westin St. John Resort, makes for the perfect island retreat. Stay in spacious rooms with ocean views from private balconies or patios. Guests can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi available in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin St. John Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin St. John Resort And Villas
- Westin St. John Resort & Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Westin Cruz Bay
- Cruz Bay Westin
- St John Westin
- The Westin St. John Resort Cruz Bay