“Wonderful Scuba Dive Shop”

Low Key Watersports
Ranked #17 of 40 Tours in Cruz Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diving, snorkeling, Boat Trips, concierge, and island information
Palo Alto, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Scuba Dive Shop”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We went here and got scuba certified. They were extremely knowledgable, kind, helpful and fun! Great location, right on the water and right near the town. The people were wonderful. We will definitely go diving again and hope to do it at Low Key again in the future.
You can't go with anyone else other than Low Key. Missy was the best!

1 Thank rreis

Pearland, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Outstanding Dive Crew and Service”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We travelled with our two children, 10 and 12 years old, both fully scuba certified. We just spent the day on St. John, but did not want to miss out on the diving. Our special thanks goes to Missy as being one of the best instructors for children we have ever met. She took the time and had the patience to help our 10 year old to successfully complete a dive while struggling with ear trouble. The entire crew and shop is very organized and accommodating. I highly recommend diving with them!

1 Thank Katrin M
Bertrange
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Snorkel Rental”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great service from Low Key and very convenient location. The bonus was the availability of prescription masks and vests so my husband was able to see all the lovely fish without worrying about his lack of swimming skills in deep water. My mask was super - no leakage. Nice bar in front as well for an evening sunset after returning our gear.

1 Thank pippinlux
Alexandria Va
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have always wanted to dive - but had some issues with equalizing, taking off my mask etc. The staff at Low Key was OUTSTANDING! They all spent extra time with me to ensure I was comfortable and that I truly enjoyed my diving experience. They were patient and professional as they helped me through the process at the same time building my confidence and sharing their knowledge and experience. They love what they do and it shows!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank paige61
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“You Have To Go”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We have been diving with Low Key for the past several years and have always had a great time. The dive masters know all of the sites really well and everyone that works there goes out of their way to make sure you have a great dive. However, when we were there last week we went on the 3 tank Safari Dive and we were totally blown away. We dove several sites we had never been to before. It was a little choppy out that day but the captain was very picky on the sites he chose and we were not affected by any currents or rough water. After the second dive we all had lunch and then took off for our last tank. It was a totally relaxing and enjoyable day. Even if you don't dive they also take along snorkelers on most of the trips. I would recommend Low Key for any diving activity but you simply must go on the 3 tank Safari Dive. It is only on Friday but if you are on St. John you will not be disappointed with this trip. Thanks again Low Key for being a wonderful part of our vacation.

Visited February 2013