“Awesome adventure with wonderful people!”

Low Key Watersports
Ranked #14 of 42 Tours in Cruz Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diving, snorkeling, Boat Trips, concierge, and island information
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I became a certified open water diver on Tuesday, January 29. My instructor Ben, a very patient and knowledgeable teacher, guided me through 4 dives. Everyone at Low Key Watersports was encouraging and fun,but always safety conscious. The boat was well equipped and the dive sites were varied. Since it was my first time scuba diving in the ocean, I was astonished at the many different types of coral, underwater plants, and fish. I highly recommend this dive shop! Great location and reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

They are friendly and professional and the experience was good. The equipment was pretty new too. Bonus: they are right on the beach, basically in the back room of a bar so Miller time could not be more convenient.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Low Key Watersports provides an excellent diving experience with a staff that delivers professionalism and customer device. I am a diver who had been out of the water for six years, and needed a refresher course. Missy helped me through my first dive with patience. John mated some of my older equipment with dive shop gear. The diving turned out to be great. I highly recommend
this staff.

Jim Sayre
Lakewood, Colorado

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed January 22, 2013

A nice friendly operation, the owner iced me up on his way into the shop for a morning dive. Can't get more accommodating than that. However I was a bit apprehensive when I saw how many divers were being loaded on the boat. But all was well, there were more then enough dive masters, so that each group was small enough. I went out with three other divers and one dive master. The boat captain was verify informative, telling us about where we would be diving, what we would see and giving local informational well. If you are looking for a low keyed experience, no pressure, and a good grime this is the outfit for you.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The Low Key shop on Gallows Point Road was open later (6:20) than the opposition in Cruz Bay and had a good selection of snorkel gear, shirts etc. very helpful and obliging staff.