“Top Notch”

Low Key Watersports
Ranked #17 of 40 Tours in Cruz Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diving, snorkeling, Boat Trips, concierge, and island information
Wildomar, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Top Notch”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Took my on-line book course before arriving in the USVI and completed my certification with Low Key. The instructors made everything easy and were very attentive to every requirement. Once certified I took 2 more dives with them with excellent experiences. Also rented snorkeling equipment and a dinghy. Each time the process was easy and quick. Would recommend them to anyone looking to dive in the USVI.

Visited June 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great diving with professionals”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was certified 40 years ago and initially did a lot of diving but haven’t been in the water for 15 years. I got back to diving through Low Key Watersports with a refresher course that taught me some new stuff. The staff is super friendly, professional and conscientious. Drew was my instructor on 3 dives and he kept a close eye on his divers, made sure all equipment was functioning properly and each diver was comfortable. Jeremy, our boat captain, gave pre-dive briefings so we knew what to expect at each dive site.
I would recommend Low Key Watersports to anyone interested in diving, regardless of experience.

Visited December 2012
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fabulous Dive Shop”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My son and I are scuba divers and this was by far, the best dive shop and staff we have ever dove with. CLEAN, PROFESSIONAL and FRIENDLY staff and amazing service. The reefs were excellent, time down was perfect but most of all, the equipment was meticulous, the boats spotless and everything was ready each morning we dove. As a vacationer, their attention to time was wonderful. They left the dock on time or early and we had our dives completed before noon.... just the BEST!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank OhioMandy54
Lexington, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent As Always!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I went scuba diving with Low Key Watersports 4 days the week after Thanksgiving. This was my first time to dive in the fall/winter in St. John. I have used Low Key several times in the past and this time proved to be the best yet. Our second youngest daughter was Certified 6 years ago by Low Key and our youngest has been anxious to learn to dive after listening to her sister's stories. She recently turned 10 (min age to be certified), completed her class work on line and came to Low Key to complete her certification. Her instructor, Missy Kom, was nothing short of amazing. She kept her attention, taught her well and made it fun! My wife tried to scuba dive several years ago in Grand Cayman, had a bad experience and wouldn't dive anymore. She our youngest was going to try she decided to try again using Low Key and is now certfied as well. Both had great experiences and it is in large part to the staff at Low Key. They are as professional as they need to be yet maintain a relaxed fun atmosphere so that everyone has a good experience. Boat captains, Jeremy and Jason did a great job of taking us to good dive sites with beautiful coral formations and lots of sealife. We saw everything from tropical reef fish to turtles, eels, lobster, barracuda and octupus. The dive shop is in a new, very nice location and is well stocked with dive equipment and other necessities for an island vacation. I have tried other dive centers on St. John and St. Thomas but none have the expertise, equipment and customer service of Low Key. I continue to be impressed!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank golfermontz
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So much better this time”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Last year we did our diving and snorkel rentals through cruz bay watersports. This year we went through low key due to their close proximity to our accommodations. The whole process of signing up for dives and everything was just way smoother and friendlier. From the cleanliness of the gear to where we dove and how the staff interacted with us you can just totally tell that this company actually cared about the individual customer.