“Great new addition to Mongoose Junction”

Greengos Caribbean Cantina
Ranked #17 of 63 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Reviewed November 5, 2018

We choose this place to eat for Halloween. We wanted something that was mid-price range, and we were craving mexican food. The place has an impressive bar with a huge selection of different types of tequila. The food tasted very authentic compared to other mexican restaurants we have tried throughout our travels. I would recommend the mango glazed shrimp appetizer - it was extremely addictive. The mahi mahi and beef tacos are also amazing.

1  Thank NJSusan-7

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time to eat here and it was really good. My husband had the special of the day which was fish tacos and I had the nachos. He like his meal and I loved my nachos. Great service and I liked sitting by the booth at the window.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank ILVSTJ
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Really cute restaurant in Mongoose Junction, indoor or outside seating. Hostess and waitress were very pleasant. We each ordered a burrito with Mahi Mahi. The burrito was filled with shredded cabbage, cilantro rice, cheddar cheese, chipotle aioli, and beans, and a small side of chips. ($14 plus $2 more for Mahi). The burritos were very good and not overly stuffed with rice. Nice atmosphere and nice staff.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018

Amazing food and margaritas. If your a sports person. Great place to watch. Lots of TVs. Check it out. You won’t be dissapointed

1  Thank Kelley T
Reviewed October 29, 2018

Found this little gem in Mongoose Junction (great area) on the Island of St. John.
Stopped in with my wife, nice open air venue with some great decor. She had the cheese enchiladas with rice and I had the specail of the day, Duck Tacos. Everything was great, more food than we could eat with plenty of flavor. Worth the stop if you are visiting the Island for sure.

1  Thank movielighter