“Highlight of our vacation”

St. John Yacht Charters Survivan
Ranked #5 of 42 Tours in Cruz Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Come sailing on Survivan, a beautiful 46' Jeanneau sloop, and have what will be one of the highlights of your vacation to St. John! Survivan’s oversized cockpit has a full bimini for plenty of shade. Offering full day, half day, sunset, and Jost Van Dyke trips. Whether you want to sit back and relax or take a turn at the helm we offer a custom sailing trip to fit your needs.
Chicago, Illinois
“Highlight of our vacation”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We booked the private local waters tour on Christmas for 5 people and had an amazing day. Leading up to the trip, Captain Jason was very responsive and communicative in helping us plan our day. We were staying in St. Thomas near Red Hook and took a 10 minute ferry over to St. John where Jason picked us on right at the Cruz bay harbor. Once on board, Jason and his shipmate Madison were very professional but also very laid back and friendly and were super helpful in every aspect.

We did two snorkeling stops (snorkel gear was provided) where we saw a huge variety of sealife (including sea turtle, lobsters, octopus) and Madison joined us at both stops to point out good areas to scope out fish. In between stops they provided us lunch which was simple but really good and also made some great drinks (Pain Killers with nutmeg) throughout the trip. They also hooked up our ipod to the boat's speaker system so we could listen to Christmas tunes while on board.

One of our party ended up getting seasick within the first few hours and Jason was very accommodating and took them back to shore in a separate motorboat.

This was hands down one of the highlights of our vacation. Have only positive things to say about this trip as a whole and the Crew and would absolutely recommend this to anyone vacationing in St. Thomas or St. John.

Suffolk, Virginia
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This was my first time sailing and I loved every minute of it! My family of four joined Jason, Madison and Triton on a local waters tour. Jason was an excellent captain and Madison was very helpful getting us started on the snorkel and was there with us the entire time to point out things that we would have missed otherwise. It was a very leisurely and relaxing day on the water. Would love to spend more time with them.

Boston, Massachusetts
“A great day”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Lots of fun, excellent snorkling, fantastic crew, and great drinks and food. Jason is flexible, knows the best snorkeling spots, and is knowledgeable about sailing and marine life. Madison snorkeled with us and pointed out unique fish. And top of that, we got to sail too!

London
“Beautiful day all around”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

My wife and I joined Jason for the local waters tour. We were lucky with great weather, and the day was exactly as I had hoped. Jason and his 'crew' (dog Triton) are delightful and laid back hosts. The trip was great, he provided wonderful recommendations on two great snorkling venues, and we had a delicious meal served on plates. We finished the day with a rum drink and relaxing on the water. We loved this trip, and will plan to return with our two kids and make another sail with Jason and his lovely boat.

Mason, Ohio
“Perfect day on the water !”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We did the local waters tour with Jason and Madison and couldn't have made a better choice. My wife and I took our 2 children (5 & 7) and my mother. We went to 2 different snorkel locations and had a Fabulous lunch in-between. We did hit a small storm for about 20 minutes but no one was worried as Jason and Madison had everything under control and were more than capable! They made us feel very welcome and at ease. They answered all of our questions and both are very knowledgable not just about the ship but about St.John and the surrounding islands as well. The kids loved "Triton" the ship mascot. I can't say enough wonderful things about this Jason and Madison and the "Survivan" I would highly recommend this trip to anyone of any age.
I would recommend bringing snorkel gear, towels, camera, and sunscreen....that is about all you'll need for a trip of a lifetime!!

Visited November 2013