“Another great trip to BVI”

Cruz Bay Watersports
Ranked #2 of 42 Tours in Cruz Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Celebrating 29 years in business, Cruz Bay Watersports has evolved into the most diversified watersports Company in the Virgin Islands. Scuba and snorkel trips offered daily as well as BVI trips to the Baths, Caves, Foxy's, and the Soggy Dollar Bar. With two retail locations, Cruz Bay and the Westin Resort, CBW is your best source for "All Things Watersports."
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We took the Island Spirit on the day sail to Jost Van Dyke last week. There were over 20 of us and there was plenty of room on board. Had a great snorkeling stop then on to Jost. Lunch was waiting for us at Foxy's. We then sailed over to the Soggy Dollar and had a blast there. Our crew was Chad, Cassie, Rich and Larry. They were an excellent crew. We will definitely take this trip on our next trip to St John.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Kelsey and Andrew were an awesome crew, very accommodating, great knowledge of the boating area. a wonderful time had by all! Would highly recommend this company.

3  Thank Dranddfar2
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We took the cruise to Foxy's and White Bay. It was a wonderful day. Our crew, Cassie, Chad, Larry and Rich were very attentive, personable and made the day very enjoyable. We will do this trip again when we are in St. John.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Wife and I came over to St John's for four nights at Westin. Spent a bunch of time hoping around beaches and various watering holes. As always, wife was more than cool for me to take off a morning and do some diving. Cruz Watersports was located at Westin so was easy as pie to sign up for a dive last minute and the next day just a quick walk from room to the pier to jump on the boat. The guide and captain were great and the diving was fine. St john's isn't quite Bali or Great Barrier Reef but was perfect for getting wet while on vacation. Overall, great service and professionalism. Only negative and this is something that I have about any company that does this - don't charge me and then surprise me with a tip jar as part of a prepared speech. Just add a couple more bucks to my cost. I'm not opening my wallet just because someone blew sunshine up my skirt to get lunch money.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I went on the day trip to Jost Van Dyke on the Island Spirit with my husband and three boys (ages 10, 13 & 15) on Thursday, February 20th. We had gone back and forth about whether to do this trip because this was our first visit to St John and we wanted enough time to explore the island. I'm so glad we did!! Jost Van Dyke was beautiful and we had a great time on the boat and visiting Foxy's and the Soggy Dollar Bar for a true island feel. My ten year old also really enjoyed the waterside on the boat. I only wish I could remember the names of our amazing crew (two women and three men) - they were friendly, professional, hardworking, and had a great energy that made the trip a lot of fun for all. I would highly recommend this this trip and would do it again if I am ever back in St John.