“Seas edge”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

PHulsey
Houston, Texas
“Seas edge ”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

I can’t say enough about this villa there isn’t much out there about it because it hasn’t been available for very long but I just returned from there and all i can say is don’t hesitate to visit this place for its an amazing beautiful place.... you can feel the magic of it all around you and the views are breathtaking. I just cannot say enough great things about it. We did have issues with the power but catered to came out fast and restored it for us and the new stovetop wasn’t working but they brought us a hot plate and it worked out for the most part, even with the minor problems and the kinks needing worked out I would definitely recommend this place and hopefully I can return year after year for I have found my place in the sun and for a week out of every year I get to call it home

Bumblebee...
Columbus, Ohio
“I Want to Go Back to Sea's Edge!”
Reviewed August 2, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Sea's Edge is the 4th villa we have rented on St. John and by far our favorite. We especially loved the water access where you could snorkle, swim or float right there. The villa had everything we needed for our group and everyone at Catered To was extremely helpful from the time we booked to the time we sadly had to depart. We're all hoping to return to Sea's Edge again soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
75clareh
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“Speechless!”
Reviewed April 21, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

From the moment I walked in in the villa I was speechless! The view when you open the front door is breathtaking! Nikira with Catered To was the best hostess while showing us around the villa. The villa provided a private walkway to the water with fabulous snorkeling of Klein Bay. We even saw a nurse shark one day from the patio! Every bedroom is beautiful, but the best part was the master bedroom shower, there are two windows with amazing views while you shower. The kitchen is well equipped, but we did have a hard time working the stovetop (it kept locking). We only had the power go out once and Catered To was there quickly to solve to the problem. You will not be disappointed with Sea's Edge, this was a trip I will never forget!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing