“Great location and food”
Review of Waterfront Bistro

Waterfront Bistro
Ranked #16 of 57 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We always enjoy a table on the rail at Waterfront Bistro. Just a short stroll from Gallows Point. Their escargot in garlic/butter is excellent - with extra rolls of bread to sop it all up! My wife always gets their rib eye with frites (really good hand cut parmesan truffle fries), and my filet mignon was served perfectly rare. Food, service and ambience is always perfect and consistent.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

As a professional wedding planner on St John, I highly suggest the Bistro. The food, service and ambiance are excellent.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Everything about the experience was good except for a 'bar smell' that hovered over the area. We sat on the high tables near the bar overlooking the water. Nice wine choices.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My wife and I dined at the Waterfront Bistro a few weeks ago and enjoyed our meal. The wife had the filet which was done to perfection.I had the special Veal Chop with different results. I ordered mid rare and received medium well.Our server was understanding and the problem was resolved with minimum fuss.The manager even sent knee a complimentary dessert.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Lovely waterfront restaurant in the center of Cruz Bay. Great bar, great drinks, and delicious food. Good wine list, too. Every dish was sumptuous and special!