“Best Martini EVER!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I casually entered this establishment not really knowing what was in store. I was blown away by their scotch selection but since it was early in the day I opted for something lighter, a martini. It was hands down the best martini I have ever tasted. Since then I have been unable to duplicate the taste and quality. Nicole really is a terrific bartender! But that wasn't the only surprise....I arrived too late for lunch so I ordered calamari off the happy hour menu. Phenomenal!!!

1  Thank CALIBUDz2411

Reviewed July 1, 2013

If you are a day tripper to St. John and need any excuse for a delicious meal this is the place! Had a lovely 3pm snack ( French Paradox) house made veal pâté to die for! Back for 5:30 extended dinner with great wine list and beautiful menu selections. Back to St. Thomas on 8 pm ferry. Service perfect! Our pockets were a bit lighter but not unlike what we pay in the States,without the marvelous view! Clean,casual and an unexpected pleasure!

2  Thank Beth352
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Had just gotten off the ferry from St. Thomas and wandered into this little spot and were delighted with the food, the wine list and the service! Oh and the view....amazing. Such a great spot!

2  Thank Maggiemay602
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We had a really nice dinner here, overlooking the ferry docks at Cruz Bay. Fantastic service and some of the best food on the island. Try to get under a fan because like most restaurants on St. John it's al fresco and can get a little warm and humid, especially if you're close to the open kitchen area.

1  Thank Ken7821
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stopped into Waterfront while shopping in Cruz Bay. We had the grouper tacos and a few drinks while overlooking the water. Service was good and quick. Excellent food!

3  Thank AutumneBRaleigh