“Great brunch on Sunday.”
Review of Waterfront Bistro

Waterfront Bistro
Ranked #15 of 59 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Great brunch on Sunday.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We had brunch on a Sunday morning and it was great. They have tasty omelets and eggs benedict. You can wash those down with mimosa's and bloody mary's.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank John and Kym M

New York City, New York
“Best meal I had in St. John”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were going to go to High Tide next door, but it was crowded with a lot of drunk, loud people drinking brightly colored sugar & rum cocktails, loud TV screen & bit trashy. So we walked over to Waterfront Bistro. Probably the best food I've had on St. John, had no expectations, just walked in. We sat at a high table by the bar over looking Cruz Bay, no other waterside seats were available, it was fine, the bar wasn't noisy. Small menu and St. John prices, the waiter was pleasant and everything on the menu was his favorite so I suspected the food wouldn't be very good. I ordered the duck my partner the Tuna. To my surprise the duck was excellent, I could have been in Manhattan. I'll return on my next trip!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank runningtiger33
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for Lunch”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I just love coming here for lunch! The menu selection is small but varied, and the quality and portions are very good. The service is graciously unobtrusive, allowing you to enjoy your meal without being interrupted all the time. You just can't beat the views and atmosphere when you're trying to enjoy a caribbean vacation spot.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank Bud-pony
McHenry, Illinois
“Nice place”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a quick lunch on a Sunday. The food, service, and location were all great. Two for one bloody marys and mimosa were reasonable, staff was nice and helpful, also had live entertainment going.

2 Thank DLAS567
Raleigh, North Carolina
“great food and view”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We ate here the first night. Service is great and the food is very good. A little pricey but to be expected in St. John.

Visited December 2012