“Top Notch Food and Service”
Review of Waterfront Bistro

Waterfront Bistro
Ranked #17 of 57 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We had dinner at the bar one night, then returned and had lunch before catching the ferry to Red Hook. The bartenders were all very helpful and friendly. Loved the Beet Salad, Scallops, Ceviche, Mahi, Filet, Tuna Nicoise, and Banana Bread Pudding.

1  Thank missburrito

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband and I ate dinner here after a lovely day at St John. The view is incredible, as the sun set the lights on St Thomas started to come on. The food is amazing, my husband had the tuna and I had the mahi mahi. Service is very good, I would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank mrsrobson88
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We enjoyed dinner after a long day of travel and the staff was very accommodating. It is nice to eat right next to the water.

1  Thank Cliff C
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We had a nice relaxing evening eating dinner at the Waterfront Bistro. The food was very good, the views were great.

1  Thank Deurali
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Outstanding up scale food and presentation.
I especially enjoyed the asparagus soup and roasted beet salad. Be sure and try the duck comfit--it was delicious!

1  Thank Linda J