“Romance”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Beautiful setting on the beach! Candlelit! Quiet! Great place for romance! Seafood was perfect!! Service was attentive! Asparagus soup was fabulous!! Desserts to share!

1  Thank cubsfan10
There are newer reviews for Waterfront Bistro

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We enjoyed eating at the high top table in the bar area about 20 feet from the beautiful water. The bar service was efficient and friendly. The fillet of beef excellent and the scallops very good. Pricey with a limited menu but great experience when in St. John.

1  Thank Travel2livewell
Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband and I ate at this lovely restaurant last week. The staff was amazing and so was the food. My steak was cooked to PERFECTION and the wine list is awesome!!!! We will definately be droppingback in

1  Thank Jasmine S
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We decided to eat here the last night of our week long stay on St John. After a week of enjoying the many casual dining options on the island, we made the right choice here for a night of fine dining. Yes, the menu is bit on the pricy side, but you wont be dissapointed. The french parodox appetizer included a fresh pate with a sampling of brie and goat cheese that paired nicely with the Malbec. The arugula roasted beet salad with crumbled blue cheeses was my favorite. My husband ordered the tuna yellowfin tuna nicoise, an awesome choice.

1  Thank Carla P
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I were staying on St. Thomas and took a boat over for dinner at Waterfront Bistro. We originally had reservations elsewhere, but switched on a recommendation from our boat captain. It was the right move. Excellent food and the view of the bay is the best we had while in the islands. We couldn't have asked for a better way to spend our last evening in USVI.

1  Thank Christina K