“Shocking service as usual”

Table Table Pentrebach House
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Pentrebach
Cuisines: British, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Shocking service as usual”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just had lunch here and every time I eat here I say never again! rude, lazy and unhelpful staff, overpriced drinks (two colas..NOT even real coke...£5.00!!) and average food but again very overpriced! Last time we ate here they served my young daughter a childs meal on a plate that was so hot i blistered my hand, thank goodness i discovered it before my child touched it.
There were customers in front of me complaining about their food today and the rather ignorant girl answered with "what do you expect me to do about it??"... absolutely disgusting way to speak to customers!

• Turkish first
Pontypridd, United Kingdom
“waste of money”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I went there for a Sunday lunch . It was appalling. There was no menu for the Sunday lunch. The waitress talked us through the menu. My daughter and I ordered Turkey . It was by no means a Sunday roast , it was more like a lunch. All the veg were mashed together. Croquet potatoes which were dry as a chip. It was also expensive compared to other eateries.

1 Thank margaretkay990
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“A jolly good meal !”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We called into the Pentrebach Hotel at Pentrebach on Saturday 17th of August . We were greeted by exceptionally friendly staff who made sure we had everything we needed. We had two main courses two deserts and 4 large cups of coffee for under £24 . The hotel and toilet areas were very clean . We will go back there anytime .

Merthyr Tydfil
“LOVELY SUNDAY LUNCH”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Only up the road from me but have not visited for a very long time. Had a lovely Sunday lunch - they offered a great vegetarian Sunday lunch which is hard to find with a vegetarian pie and gravy it tasted lovely and fresh vegetables not frozen. My husband also enjoyed his beef dinner. It cost £7.99 for a Sunday lunch or 2 courses for £9.99 or 3 for £11.99. Had a lovely strawberry sundae for dessert, tasty and well worth the money. Friendly helpful waitress, will definately be going back. Recommended.

• Visited June 2013
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
“Eatibg out”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Me and my family eat here often. The staff are helpful and the food is good quality. The menu has good variety too choose from.

• Visited June 2013